At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you'll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on. About the Role
The role is responsible for managing a sales channel for AIA agency (namely a portfolio of high new worth clients). You will be responsible for cultivating new business relationships and maintaining existing ones through developing, motivating and coaching agency leaders and managers for the HNW cluster, the department is expected to deliver ANP, VONB results, as well as ensure that strategic distribution initiatives are executed.
Strategizes and implements agency-wide and location-based sales initiatives in order to achieve location key result areas in the HNW space,
- ANP, Value of New Business,
- Number of Active FSCs, New FSC Activity Ratio,
- New FSCs ('recruitment')
- Number of Premier Agents (MDRT), and
- Number of Quality agencies (Agency Performance Dashboard)
Key levers to achieve this are:
- Focus on onshore/ offshore high-net-worth (Principal Business) individuals
- Manage all aspects of client relationship, develop and maintain long-term relationships through strong personal networks and contacts
- Build portfolio of clients using resources and expertise of AIA's platforms, products, services, and networks
- Actively involved in prospecting and acquiring new clients, cultivate prospect lists and actively convert them into clients and deepen relationships
- Understand each client's wealth objects and investment requirements
- Work in close partnership with Investors in proposing, delivering, and executing solutions for clients; as well as in identifying new business opportunities;
- Engage agency leaders and manages to build strong relationship.
- Grow and inspire new agency leaders.
- Design sales incentives to drive activity, results and a change in behaviour.
- Ensure that districts have good business quality in terms of persistency.
Supervise and develops a team of Case Managers, DOA, ADOAs and BDMs to achieve team performance effectiveness, personal career development and future succession planning.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.