My client is one of the leading proprietary trading firm providing liquidity in global markets. We are now looking for a Senior Risk professional to join their team due to global expansion. Junior candidate will also be considered
<div class="slds-form-element__control" style="box-sizing: border-box; clear: left; position: relative; flex: 1 1 0%; min-width: 0px; color: rgb(85, 99, 113); font-family: Roboto, " pingfang="" sc",="" "source="" han="" sans="" "microsoft="" yahei",="" "helvetica="" neue",="" helvetica,="" arial,="" sans-serif;="" font-size:="" 14px;"="">
- Work closely with trading teams, developers, and trading operation departments to understand our existing needs to measure and manage risk and sculpt the future
- Cover day to day risk requests, consultations, troubleshoot issues, help trading teams, deal with brokers /exchanges, investigate strategies, monitor pricing exposure, hedging execution and verify trades
- Be able to understand algorithmic trades, identify key risks, and come up with potential risk mitigating solutions
- Design, document, and drive improvements in risk monitoring applications and alerting frameworks
- Leverage programming team to maintain and upgrade the overall risk platform
- 3 - 8 years of institutional risk management and/or trading experience from a multi-asset proprietary trading firm, multi-strategy hedge fund, asset manager, or investment bank.
- Familiarity with exchange connectivity/trading systems
- Experience with electronic trading risk and algorithmic trading risk
- Knowledge of quantitative finance and an understanding of probability and statistics
- Strong academic record with a Degree (or equivalent) or concentration in a scientific and/or mathematical discipline. Experience or qualifications relating to quantitative finance are highly preferred.
- Comfortable with communicating with broad spectrum of stakeholders, including traders, technical staff, and external parties
- Experience with 3rd party risk management calculation platforms helpful (E.g. Barra, Axioma, or RiskMetrics etc)
- Knowledge of trade practice and country risk