Reporting to the Head of Group T&O for Consumer Bank, the primary responsibility, therefore, covers the overall management and leadership of the day-to-day IT needs of Retail Credit across Infrastructure, Applications, Architecture, Innovation & Solution Delivery Services as well as complete transformation initiatives. We need a proven technology and operations evangelist with a track record of ensuring operational excellence of technology delivery in a leading financial institution. The role requires a seasoned technologist who brings a mix of strong functional experience , combined with the experience of developing a technology vision for all or part of the organization.
Change Implementation Planning & Management
• Build a sustainable process for measuring benefits to ensure T&O resources are aligned to business initiatives which provide the highest ROI.
The knowledge, experience, and qualifications you’ll need to succeed
· Experience in scoping and evaluation – Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations, and technology risk to provide a recommendation.
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
· Manage divergent agendas and divergent stakeholders with win-win solution.
· Manage organizational ambiguity and differing stakeholder views.
· Strong understanding of business strategies and ability to translate them into concrete achievable action plans.
· Ability to collaborate and drive motivation across a diverse slate team members and deal with difficult conversations.
· Own and enhance workflows and processes, and delegate with clear accountabilities across the teams for delivery of outcomes.
· Create an environment of learning and development through each other’s success and failures. Understand and channel team members to their personal and professional growth via challenging and stretch assignments.
· Strategic forward-thinking approach to challenges with outstanding influencing, negotiation, and persuasion skills.
· Passionate, diligent individual with the ability to thrive in ambiguity.
· Resourceful team player
· Tertiary level qualifications in Engineering/Business/Finance or equivalent. Equivalent skills and experience will also be considered.