A market leader has a Head of Technology and Innovation job for an outstanding technology and business leader as part of their insurance market expansion plans.
About the Head of Technology and Innovation Role:
This is a high-impact senior leadership role that will in close collaboration with the company's Global and APAC business heads to define and implement their technology and product roadmaps. The leader in this role will report directly to the APAC business head with a dotted line into the country head.
- He/she will build strong relationships with customers around co-innovation and champion the company's technical pipeline and community
- This leadership role needs to position himself/herself as the technical thought leader in the digital products, engineering and CRM space. The successful candidate will build and lead a team of solution architects, technofunctional project managers, product managers and software engineers to work on challenging customer projects
- Lead and implement the technology and product roadmap for the company
- Accelerate GTM for new product creation
- Define strategy for data platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Own and drive the product co-innovation strategy with external strategic partners in research, engineering and product development including government research agencies and system integrators
- Drive technical partnership with System Integrators to deliver seamless solutions to the customer
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape and advise on technology disruptions and opportunities
- Make technology choices with respect to product and platform roadmap decisions
- Provide thought leadership, innovation and creativity in the company and across the technical community externally
To succeed in this Head of Technology and Innovation role, you must come with strong appreciation or prior working industry knowledge in the insurance space.
- A good degree
- A minimum of 12 years in technical leadership roles
- Leadership experience in building and launching digital products to market
- Proven experience in building and leading technical and business teams
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisationHands on leader with strong people management skills
This leading financial institution has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Technology and Innovation role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera