Human Capital Management, Firmwide Compensation, Analyst, Singapore
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
We are seeking an Analyst level candidate for the APAC firmwide compensation function within the Human Capital Management Division. The compensation team is responsible for policy design, counseling local management on the firm's pay strategies and practices, and providing compensation analysis for management. The work is invariably of a confidential nature and requires a unique combination of skills to deliver workable solutions to a diverse range of issues. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Divisional HCM to advise or deliver workable solutions to business on compensation issues
- Assist with structuring lateral hire compensation offers
- Create and run a variety of ad hoc compensation reports, analysis and diagnostics
- Support the year-end compensation process
- Manage region-specific and global compensation programs and processes
- Liaise with Divisional HCM, Tax, Legal, and Controllers on compensation inquiries
- Work closely with Engineering on system enhancements and automation to achieve operational efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance or related field
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Ability to take ownership and work independently to achieve objectives and think multiple steps ahead
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to handle high degree of confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Excellent analytical skills
- Well-developed organizational and administrative skills including attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Fluency in Mandarin/Chinese language is preferred
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity