We are looking for a Human Capital Operating Partner to work alongside our investment teams.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced strategic HR leader with strong commercial orientation, and is able to provide domain advice and insights on organizational and HR matters, and other issues pertinent to the business objectives. It is essential for the candidate to be a hands-on partner to the leadership team and have the ability to drive and build a desired culture and execute the vision and strategy.
He/she may participate across the teams' portfolio activities. These can range from providing insights to the overall portfolio, conduct organizational/HR review and evaluation in the due diligence process and continue monitoring changes to organizational/HR issues. Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Provide HR leadership in planning, forecasting and due diligence on organizational and HR related matters in support of set-up/growth/transformation stage(s) of the companies. These include:
- Provide guidance and insights, and operationalizing organizational and staffing strategies
- Provide evaluation and insights on existing organizational/talent bench strength, in relation to strategic objectives and recommend action plans
- Drive end-to-end recruitment process for strategic hirings
- Provide advice, counselling and act as a sounding board to the leadership team on organization and people related matters.
- Work with leadership team to develop initial scenarios on the structural requirements for human capital needs
- HR leadership experience as CHRO/Head of HR across multiple geographies
- Able to work both in a strategic big-picture and tactically at an operational level
- Deep operations knowledge in resource planning, business planning, corporate strategy, communications, leadership, benchmarking, and forecasting required.
- Has experience in coaching and counselling leadership team in people development and organization effectiveness
- Has start-up experience in building and scaling up the organization structure
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills; ability to influence and shape outcomes without direct reporting authority
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
- Has a clear personal purpose
- Highly motivated and ability to work with independently
- Hands on with an operational and execution mindset
- Has resilience and energy to continue to create value even in the face of disruption and setbacks
- Takes ownership and accountability of organisational issues.
- Has the courage to be bold and tackle tough people and organisational challenges.
- Effective at collaborating, influencing and managing diverse group of stakeholders by building authentic, transparent and trust-based relationships.
- Can connect the dots, navigate complex and ambiguous situations, and distill and translate insights to actions