Human Resources - Regulatory Affairs Manager - Vice President
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
Reporting to the APAC Head of HR Regulatory Affairs, the APAC Regulatory Affairs manager will be part of a team that oversees the HR aspects of regulatory initiatives in the APAC region, and partnering with key stakeholders on governance and regulatory exams on HR topics. Key Responsibilities:
• Prepare regulatory submissions and correspondence with the Firm's regulators
• Subject Matter Expert with the ability to digest, interpret and explain the impact of regulatory changes and requirements on the Firm's HR policies and practices
• Collaborate with colleagues in the US to produce integrated global subject area initiatives
• Maintain an awareness of and advise on current market practices and trends
• Provide technical support to the country HR teams, adding a regional perspective to regional and global HR Regulatory discussions
• Provide regular updates to key HR stakeholders on material HR related regulatory matters
• Build and maintain proactive relationships with other internal groups including Compliance, Legal and the same global teams
• For larger projects, establish project requirements, priorities, and deadlines and ensures project is completed in accordance with project management framework Requirements:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good drafting skills with proven experience of policy review and amendment
• Ability to understand and navigate a complex regulatory environment
• Project management expertise with proven record of taking a project through all lifecycles, and ability to prioritize among multiple initiatives
• Shows commitment to quality and timeliness of work product.
• Sound planning, judgment, collaboration and decision-making abilities
• Mandarin language skills a plus
• 5-7 years of relevant work experience