IBM WebSphere WCM & Portal Support Engineer
Job Description: Purpose and Description:
- The individual identified for this position will perform enhancement development and operational support which includes defect triage, deployment and documentation. This individual will also work closely with onsite team, business and other teams/vendors.
- Effectively communicate with other Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Quality Control, and across other technology team boundaries
Work Hours: Flexible to work outside office hours to meet the enhancement deadline or operational support S1 SLA. Mandatory Skills:
- Have working experiences on developing, supporting, and maintenance of IBM WebSphere WCM & Portal
- Development of WCM components, authoring template, workflow, content taxonomy, library architecture, API.
- Able to understand users' enhancement requirements and conceptualise them into solutions for effort estimation, design, and implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and take up new assignments with minimal direction.
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree in a related field.