Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (Crédit Agricole CIB) is the corporate and investment banking arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 12th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center (“ISAP” or “Information Systems Asia Pacific”) is the 2nd largest IT setup (after Paris Head Office)” for Crédit Agricole CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 30 markets by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
You will be a technical RUN expert for all Network Security services in CA-CIB. As such, you will provide support and act as the last level of escalation point for all production support activities within the Network Security operations team in Singapore.
You will be accountable for the overall health and stability of the technical solutions within his scope.
You will effectively work with technical peers such as architects, peer experts and project teams on technology road maps and projects.
You will also have control over the scope of technical activities, develop best practices, manage knowledge and ensure the necessary trainings are imparted to the team wherever applicable.
As an expert, you will have a wide spectrum of responsibilities:
- respond to user incident reports and evaluates the type and severity of security events.
- being responsible for problem management and resolution
- Perform real-time analysis and trending of security systems & identify root cause for any high severity issue
- establish escalation processes for security incidents and develops contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures.
- provide technical direction, support services both proactively and reactively to maintain the availability and reliability of system infrastructure in accordance to the SLA
- support new technologies and leverages them to provide consistency of service across streams; review technology changes to identify potential risks
- focus on automation and optimum use of the team to improve efficiency,
- implement and develop improvements based on LEAN-CA-CIB best practices
As the escalation point of contact for Clients, you will also manage the daily relationship including planning, requests clarification, risks mitigation and service quality
As an experienced professional in Network-Security Services & a team player, you will:
- support your team during diagnosis when technical issues rise
- will be aware of the global IT structure so that he/she anticipates interrelationships within the organization
- engage with technical peers, Service managers, Architect and project teams on technology roadmap and projects
- guarantees the production readiness and license to operate of new projects and solutions
- actively assists in identifying the most technical skilled candidates for open roles as well as technically coach and develop partner resources to improve quality and productivity
Qualifications and Profile
- 15+ years of Experience in managing network and security infra.
- 10+ years Experience in handling major network security projects (ex: SDWAN )
- 10+ years Experience in handling Firewalls/IPS/F5/Pulse/Proxies, Routers/Switches.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in any of these faculties: Computer Science, Information Technology, Programming & Systems Analysis, or Science (Computer Studies)
- Primarily match Europe business hours
- On-call support will be expected on a rotational basis