Job Reference #225704BR
You'll be working in the Investment Banking Operations team. The Technology Operations Center (TOC) covers both front-office and back-office functions. The Technology Operations Center (TOC) is chartered with ensuring stability of the production environment and is the gatekeeper that ensures that only properly tested and planned changes are implemented. Globally, the team is split into two groups; 1) the Level 2 Application Support group and 2) the Change Team that provides Change and Release planning, deployment, and post implementation testing.
Investment Banking Operations is a global team providing 24 * 5.5 support located in India, Singapore and US. They support highly Critical functions, settlement and confirmations, regulatory reporting, collateral valuations for various products within the Investment Banking portfolio. Your expertise
• at least 8 years with an Investment Bank or financial institution working for a Level 2 support team
• detailed knowledge of Collateral processes, Trade Lifecycle, Asset classes in Investment Banking and regulatory reporting obligations
• dealing with service bureaus and knowledge of Acadia Soft.
• strong Linux / Unix skills, JAVA, Shell or Perl scripting experience and understanding of Autosys and MQ/EMS technologies
• good understanding of Cloud based Architecture, knowledge on onboarding/migrating applications on Cloud
• expertise in databases especially Sybase & Oracle with respect to writing/reading SQL, Database performance and troubleshooting
• exposure to the latest technologies on Kafka, Elastic suite of technologies, Kibana
• experience working on Splunk and AppDynamics
• good understanding of high availability architectures
Process and Soft Skills
• a natural ability to solve complex issues and coming up with innovative solutions
• ability to lead team, stakeholder management , project management and relationship skills
• a continuous improvement mindset with proven success in this area
• a complete understanding of the ITIL Service Framework (incident, problem, release and event management) About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.