This is a permanent role for a regional bank, you'll provide IT support, manage the IT policies, assets, risk, facilities and projects. You will enjoy a competitive salary and an opportunity to be part of an expanding team and career development
What you’ll do
- Provide IT support to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Setting up PCs for new users, IT equipment and provide IT training
- Manage/Review/update internal policies and procedures.
- Plan and manage capacity for hardware and software to cater to business growth and requirements
- Maintain IT security with a patch management program to address known vulnerabilities
- Support all BCP and IT DR tests together with the subsidiary teams
- Track the progress of IT projects and ensure projects meet deadlines
- Manage the IT vendors and supervise the performance of routine and regular servicing of IT facilities;
What is needed
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT related qualifications
- 5 years of relevant experience in L1/L2 end-user support in a large organisation
- Strong in Windows technologies and products like Windows 10, Office 2016, etc.
- Prior experience in maintenance and supporting IT Infra, LAN/WAN networks, Audio/Video/Telephony is desired.
If you think this role is meant for you, please send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reach out to you. Thank you!
Globesoft Services Pte Ltd
EA License No. 12C6296 | Reg. No. R1104823
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), and in line with our commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, we have ceased to collect, process or use NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process. Kindly ensure that the resume you are providing to us does not contain your NRIC details. Thank you.