Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create migration strategy documents for homogeneous (software upgrade) or heterogenous (Platform upgrade) system.
- Work with customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Responsible for data migration plans including migration Strategy & Implementation Roadmap
- Responsible for system data analysis to manage source to target data mapping.
- Responsible for Gap analysis, designing, Build and support for data migration process including various interfaces.
- Responsible for migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Responsible for interfaces Application Development Team to successfully deploy software releases
- Responsible for build activity for Data Conversion process
- Responsibilities also include data migration audit, reconciliation, and exception reporting.
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities
- Prioritize workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
- Good understanding of Cards domain and platforms
- Experience in Data Migration Activities (Design, Develop and Support activities)
- Card Issuing software like Vision Plus or ECS+