IT Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Feb 18
Are you interested in managing projects and change in Payments/Cash accounting applications? Do you have a passion for analyzing business processes and specifying IT solutions? Then we are interested to meet you!
Working from our Singapore office your responsibilities will be to:
- conduct business requirement gathering activities, determine best solutions and anchor implementation
- support in the areas of quality control and project management, coordinate the work of more junior analysts and the project team
- Analyze, negotiate, validate, reconcile and communicate software change requirements considering respective impact on different business operations
- Project planning and implementation proposals in close collaboration with IT, considering feasibility in terms of costs, delivery capacity and timelines and gather all relevant sign-offs
- Ensure successful implementation, including user-acceptance testing, end-user communication and rollout activities like conducting user trainings
- Ensure IT project deliverables are implemented on time, within budget and with good quality
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Youâ€™ll be working in the Payment Capability of Group Technology in Singapore. As a BA/PM you will be engaged with implementing solutions to business initiatives mainly in the portfolio of Payments Services and cash accounting. During the entire SDLC phases you will work closely together with delivery organization based in CH, other interfacing teams and with APAC Ops stakeholders. The payments technology team manages a wide range of global/regional projects and provides analysis capability and subject matter expertise.
Your experience and skills
- worked in a similar position before at a global organization, preferably from financial sector
- a thorough understanding of Payments systems and processes such as SWIFT, RTGS/ACH payment messaging in Japan, Singapore & Hong Kong markets
- at least 8+ years solid experiences on IBM mainframe project delivery with 5+ years' experience as project leader/analyst in development projects
- proven track record as business analyst as well as project manager on mid to large scale projects, strong experience in the analysis and design of business processes
- strong interpersonal and communication skills; very well-versed in asking the right questions and transferring the answers into appropriate business specifications
- excellent data analysis skills and the ability to query/work with data to facilitate requirements capture and driving outcomes in projects with wide ranging stakeholders
- expert in applying business analysis techniques and in producing high quality work-products
- a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable in interacting with senior stakeholders
- experienced in working as part of a large organization with globally distributed teams
- flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.