The client is an established bank with a comprehensive global network and presence. Seeking for an IT Business Analyst cum Project Manager, experienced in for MIS reporting services projects across the APAC, with good technology domain knowledge.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of project and system change requests in accordance to Software Development Lifecycle for DAT systems
- Define project scope & plan and seek stakeholder’s sign-off
- Prepare administrative documents, where relevant, during project initiation (Internal Memo, Budget applications etc)
- Coordinate solution development and change requests with project vendors
- Vendor and contract management
- Prepare artefacts in accordance to project lifecycle framework
- Track project status, especially tasks to ensure delivery is on track. Provide regular project updates to both management and stakeholders.
- Facilitate business requirements, data sourcing and solution analysis discussions with users, vendors and upstream data source teams, document user requirements.
- Manage users’ expectation and project scope creep.
- Review documentation such as functional and technical specifications prepared by vendors to ensure quality
- Lead technical discussions with other technical teams, including vendor during the architecture design definition.
- Prepare test plan, test cases and coordinate testing with users and vendor
- Coordinate with the various teams for the system environment setup.
- Coordinate production release and provide post implementation support
- Manage production incidents and work with vendor to deliver fixes
- Coordinate with users and various IT teams on the yearly DR drill exercise.
- Responsible for coordinating with the various IT teams for the regular applications maintenance activities i.e., server patching, audits etc.
- Min. 5 years of working experience in MIS, regulatory reporting, data management or data analytics role within Banks/Financial Institutions.
- Proficient in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)/Agile project delivery framework
- Skilled in technical solutioning, technology infrastructure and system implementation
- Knowledge in Financial Accounting, Management Accounting & Regulatory Reporting, Risk Management, Capital / Profitability Management would be a plus.
- Experience in data management, data warehousing, data mart, data visualization, design and implementation is an added advantage.
- Certifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, SCRUM, ITIL is a plus.
Please contact Joe at +65 83228401 or JoeL@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License no.: 16S8066 I Reg no.: R2199222