An Asian Bank with regional presence.
- Managing, maintaining infrastructure systems such as Network switches, routers, firewalls, IT security systems, server farms, VM farms and active directory. Ensuring capacity/performance monitoring and management of systems at optimal level.
- Ensuring that all implemented security systems are operating optimally. Review of security logs to identify/address any security events.
- Complying with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by Regulators and Bank and adhering to all risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 3 years or more in infrastructure support role in a financial institution
- Certification such as CCNA/P, MCSE desirable
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org