You will be responsible for the following scope of work for a system or a family of systems for a key NCS client:
IT Security Management
IT Security Compliance & QA Management
The following are the activities in each scope of work:
- Monitor and report on the SLA/KPI of the in-scope systems, grouped under the System Family, to the client.
- Liaise and work directly with clients (stakeholders, Ops Managers, and/or Contractors) for project delivery and maintenance support.
- Update clients on operational concerns and compliance matters and propose resolutions.
- Provide monthly summaries and progress reports on systems' health, statuses, risk status, CR/SR, and System Problem.
- Participate in management update meetings - CCC, Operations, Service Review, Audit, and Management Meeting.
- Review reports from Operations & Support (O&S) project teams within the System Family.
- Support O&S Project teams during Audit, DR/BCP, Backup & Recovery exercises.
- Propose continuous improvement initiatives to strengthen IT governance & compliance, and increase work quality and efficiency.
- Prepare and submit the Management plan compilation to the Client annually.
IT Configuration Management:
- Periodically review IT asset inventory records (hardware, software, network equipment, network-attached equipment, and end-points) maintained by Client-appointed Asset Officer.
- Review Obsolescence at System Family Level and submit a report to the Client.
- Lead investigation and resolution of incidents.
- Conduct root cause analysis and recommend improvement solutions for recurrent incidents to the Client.
IT Security Management:
- Schedule security scans for identified systems according to policies and verify vulnerability rectifications.
- Conduct weekly Security Reviews on System Access and administration patterns, reporting any unusual or suspicious activities to SMO Head Office.
- Track, mitigate, and deploy patch security vulnerabilities as per the stipulated timeline, submitting monthly oversight reports.
- Escalate and/or seek Client’s acceptance and approval of assessed risks.
IT Security Compliance & QA Management:
- Ensure compliance of the Systems with applicable standards, policies, directives, and guidelines.
- Review and report compliance status to SMO Head Office annually.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during audits to provide responses and evidence for compliance-related declarations.
- Provide Rectification Plans for any identified gaps and address issues arising from audits.
- Seek waiver on compliance when justified.
- Maintain updated records of standards, policies, guidelines, deliverables, and quality assurance records for audit purposes.
- Collaborate with the Client on system enhancements required for policy changes and audit requirements.
The ideal profile should have / be:
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- More than 3 years of IT project management experience and at least 5 years of IT experience.
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques.
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative, with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills, including strong persuasive techniques.
- Able to lead, develop, and maintain respectful and trusting relationships.
- Able to travel as and when required.
- Knowledge and understanding of Database Administration and Operations Support.