Seeking for an IT Support (Assistant/Executive) to be part be their IT team.
With their reputable brand and commitment to their clients, this company is increasing their operations in the region. They seek an IT Support (Assistant/Executive) to be part be their IT team.
- Provide IT support (Hardware, software, network and server)
- Purchase and set up IT equipment
- Ensure that the company’s network and security infrastructure is stable
- Generate IT reports
- Liaise with IT vendors
- Participate in any adhoc IT project/enhancements
- Work closely with other business stakeholders etc.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in IT/Information Technology or any other relevant IT education
- Minimum 1 year of experience handling IT support
- Knowledge of System Security Management
- Solutions-oriented, friendly, helpful, resourceful and able to multi-task
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job opportunities, please visit our website https://resolutehunter.com
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305