Morgan Mckinley is working closely with a Financial Services Company to hire a IT Support Engineer for their expanding team to provide Level 1 and 2 support to business units in the APAC region.
Role: L2 IT Support Engineer
- Install, configure, troubleshoots, maintains, and support technology and office systems
- Monitors ticket system and provide swift troubleshooting and resolution for IT issues in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Experience in understanding technical requirements/workflows and effectively communicating these requirements to other units within the team.
- Support Lifecycle Management, Service Operations, Research, and Engineering teams to onboard new technologies.
- Performs asset management and lifecycle processes to ensure on-time delivery and installation of hardware and software.
- 3-6 Years of demonstrated experience providing end-user support in a networked environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows 10, Outlook/Exchange, Market Data Services applications and Microsoft applications, Service Now, Cisco Systems VPN, Cisco AnyConnect, Bomgar as well as other mobile technology support experience (iOS and Android).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong commitment to working as a team and providing excellent customer service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days kindly accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No.: R22104910