Release management: Deployment of releases in the managed environments following standard practices and policies within the organisation.
Application Administration: Proactive involvement in administration of the applications with a target to minimise business or operational impact. Application availability and usability are the other important KPIs.
Work closely with different areas of the business and IT, analyse the provided information and make recommendations for change where applicable.
On-boarding/configuration of systems/applications to the various legacy or strategic IDAM (Identity and Access Management) solutions.
Liaise with Level 3/Engineering teams to find sustainable solutions.
Incident and Problem Management: Ensure that application incidents are captured, recorded, analysed and escalated appropriately. Repeat incidents are captured; Problem management process is kicked off and tracked to closure.
Documentation: Maintenance of information, support guides and other artefacts for supported applications and underlying infrastructure. Generate ad-hoc compliance and audit relevant reports.
UBS Technology Operations System (TOC) is a group-wide function which provides production support for secure and risk-aware IT applications & components for UBS by offering best fit, easy to leverage, reliable and cost effective operational services, tools, processes and expertise.
We are seeking a Production support analyst to work in 2nd level support team based out of multiple locations (Zurich, Pune, Nashville(US)). The desired candidate will be required to work on daily operational tasks in supporting bank's Identity and Access Management services in alignment to bank's operational and production assurance guidelines.
An ideal candidate would be someone with strong background in supporting Identity and Access management infrastructure and/or other security services in large organisations, preferably financial institutions.
Mandatory Skill Sets for Identity Management SME:
• Expert on at least 1 of the Security Product:
o CA Siteminder / CA Layer 7 / Strong Authentication
o PKI Infra / 2FA Credentials using BYOD
• Expert knowledge on LDAP, Active Directory, RDBMS/MS SQL
• Knowledge of Application Server (Apache, Tomcat & WebSphere etc.).
• Moderate experience in Unix Shell and Perl scripting.
• Working Expertise on Platforms: Unix and Windows both.
Preferred Additional Skill Sets:
• Hands-on experience of Log analysis/Automation tools – Splunk / Appdynamics / IPSoft / Automation Anywhere
• Cloud / Azure experience
Required soft skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Proven ability to deliver under stressful situations.
• Proven ability to multitask and prioritise based upon the business requirements.
• Must be able to collaborate and effectively communicate with colleagues in disparate geographical locations.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with senior colleagues and other stakeholders in the organisation.
• Flexibility to work in shifts. May involve weekend / Odd hours work
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
• >3 years of experience within IT Security/Identity Management role
• Banking related IT support experience would be a plus.
• ITIL Foundations Certified would be an added advantage.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.