Implementation / Professional Services Consultants
- Competitive Salary SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Sep 18 2018-09-11
Global Fintech company based in the City of London, specializing in the provision of Post Trade Control solutions to the OTC derivatives markets. Due to rapid expansion of the client base, we a require an implementation consultant to join the Client Services team. The team provides high quality services to our clients analysing business requirements and configuring our solutions designed to interrogate, transform and harmonise data. Key business areas include derivatives connectivity, processing and trade/transaction reporting. The role is based in Singapore location.
- A technical BSc/BA degree, ideally Computer Science/Software Engineering or in a related field.
- Ability to work in a small company / large client setting
- Excellent analytical skills and structured approach to problem solving.
- Willingness to travel on occasion as required to company and customer locations. The business has clients in Singapore, Canada, U.S.A, continental Europe, the Nordics and South Africa.
Junior Consultant / Consultant Role
- 1-2 years post graduate experience in a technical role, ideally gained within the financial services industry
- Some understanding of, or a strong willingness to learn, the underlying business of capital markets, ideally derivatives and/or securities lending and repo markets.
Consultant / Senior Consultant Role
- 2-5 years post graduate experience of the full project life cycle from development through testing and implementation to go live, ideally gained from an investment bank or another capital focused software product vendor.
- Understanding of the underlying business of derivatives and/or collateral management and/or securities lending and repo markets.
- Knowledge of one of: FpML, FIX, ISO20022
- Knowledge of XSLT, SQL / query language and relational databases
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of post trade processing, including at least one asset class of OTC Derivatives
- OTC Regulatory trade/transaction reporting (MIFID 2, Dodd Frank, and EMIR)
- OTC Clearing (LCH, CME, ICE, Eurex etc)
- CCP or Clearing Broker Reports
- SFTR (Securities Financing Transaction Regulations)
- Analysing data requirements and data modelling, XML Schema, and CSV layouts
- Experience of:
- OTC processing solutions, for example Murex, Calypso, Sophis, MarkitServ, Traiana, DTCC
- Repo/stock lending such as Equilend, Pirum, Trax, Loanet, Brokertec, Martini, Global One etc
- Collateral solutions such as Colline, Apex, Sentry
- Exchange Traded Derivatives solutions such as GMI, UBIX, ION/Rolfe & Nolan,