Looking for In-Business Quality Assurance AVP-Financing and Securitisation. This role reports to the ICM IBQA -Financing and Securitisation QA Manager
- Support the Head of Financing and Securitization In-Business Quality Assurance on discussions to define the Quality Assurance function and reviews across ICG coverage universe.
- Assist in providing effective credible challenge during QARs to Business Region Heads and Portfolio Managers, as regards to memo and process quality to ensure that weaknesses in such processes are identified and escalated as appropriate.
- Support in the establishment of processes that enable wholesale credit risks within Citi are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled, consistent with the bank’s risk appetite and all policies and processes established within the risk governance framework
- Under the supervision of the ICM In-Business Quality Assurance – Financing and Securitisation QA Manager, support execution of the following:
- Consistent and objective assessments during QARs
- Subsequent follow-up on corrective actions that were raised during QARs
- Sustainability testing of corrective actions resulting from issues raised by Internal Audit or Regulators
- Assistance in synthesizing and preparing quarterly Quality Assurance Scorecard Reports to ICG business management that communicate and measure results and identify negative trends and potential solutions
- Assist WCR IBQA function in the establishment of WCR IBQA policies, procedures, risk assessment and controls to drive effective QA coverage and standards
- Assist In-Business QA Head of Financing and Securitization to stay abreast of relevant changes to rules/regulations and other industry news including regulatory findings.
- Support the Global Head of WCR IBQA on internal projects and initiatives
- Support ICG Risk Analysis Voice of the Employee (VOE) initiatives
- Travel (less than 10%)
Credit / Counterparty Credit / Quality Assurance:
- Demonstratable quality control / quality assurance experience, including 3-5 years in banking, credit risk management, internal audit, loan review or quality assurance review function at an investment or large commercial bank
- Understanding of risk management and controls frameworks related to counterparty credit risk management or another financial risk discipline.
- Ability to understand counterparty credit risk implications of derivatives and securitisation and financing transactions. Financing solutions include TRS, CLOs, ABS, Municipal Financing / Residential Financing and securitisation, Prime and Hedge fund financing etc.
- Understanding of policies and procedures with the ability to execute change seamlessly
- Potential to understand complex counterparty credit product structures, and ideally versed in securitisation and credit financing products as well as underwriting, infrastructure financing and funding solutions related to acquisition finance
- Ideally some background on core credit analysis for large corporate and finance industries to properly evaluate process and quality breaks within the quality assurance function
- BA/BSc or higher degree in Business (MBA), or any other related subject
If you are keen to discuss further, please send in your latest Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Registration No R22108232
EA license No. 09C5803