Incident Management Analyst
Incident Management Analyst
As part ofthe Incident Management team, you'll use both creative and critical thinkingskills to maintain application systems that are crucial to the daily operationsof the firm. You'll work collaboratively in teams on a wide range of projectsbased on your primary area of focus: design or programming. While learning tofix application and data issues as they arise, you'll also gain exposure tosoftware development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement, inaddition to production lifecycle methodologies and risk guidelines. Finally,you'll have the opportunity to develop professionally -and to grow your careerin any direction you choose. Key Responsibilities: Major Incident Management:
Work Load Coordination:
- Own and drive incident managementbridge calls and chats with production management, application development,infrastructure teams, and senior leadership with the purpose of remediatingcustomer impacting incidents quickly.
- Establishing strong command andcontrol of an Incident, establishing clear accountability and methodicalevaluation of complex issue scenarios.
- Competent and reliable adherence tocritical process and procedure, and appropriate escalations in support ofproduction incidents.
- Applying technical and environmentalknowledge and experience to develop and drive appropriate work streams, formingpaths to resolution.
- Distribution of clear and concisecommunications, summarizing incidents and the business/customer experience to awide group of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Provide detailed notes of highlyvisible production issues (P1 level tickets) on a timely basis to theproduction support staff and executive management.
- Ensure incident data is accuratelycaptured and documented in the incident recording tools.
- Priming appropriate materials andfollow ups to hand-off to the Root Cause Analysis phase in the ProblemManagement process.
- Provide additional support for anyquarterly releases, conversions or projects as required.
- Provide first level triage of newincidents and perform correlation of events
- Assign Incident Managers to all MajorIncidents
- Be the point of contact betweendifferent Production Assurance Centers
- Manage resources to ensure the mosteffective use of personnel
- Provide high level Air TrafficControl of the production environment
This rolerequires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 5+ years of relevant experiencewithin a technology environment is required
- Incident management experience
- Extensive customer service and clientinteraction skills
- Experience conducting root causeanalysis, documenting findings, and designing plans to rectify productionissues
- Possess critical thinking andtroubleshooting skills.
- Ability to think and actindependently to resolve production issues.
- Must display a history of achievinggoals in a high performance environment.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Must be able to multitask in a fastpaced environment utilizing multiple tools.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal andwritten communication skills necessary to work effectively with a variety ofindividuals and organizations
- Advanced PC skills includingMicrosoft Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint
- Able to work a 12 hour shift patternas determined by the hiring manager (work schedule will include a weekend).
Our Consumer& Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities andnon-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools andservices that cover everything from personal and small business banking as wellas lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investmentadvice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edgedmobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technologysolutions to better serve our clients and customers.