Info Sec Tech Lead Analyst
If you have a strong background in UNIX (RHEL) & Wintel technologies and consider yourself a technology leader with excellent communication skills, have a wide variety of skillet including a firm grasp of operating systems, hands on scripting/programming, networking protocol implementation and various virtualization technologies, then Citi is a place for you to be, as we offer the environment where skills like these can thrive. Requirements
Candidate will be overseeing the infrastructure projects, security assessment, transition of Infrastructure and tools under global operating model, handle production issues, carry out root cause analysis/resolution for system issues, defects, and enhancements, supporting project transition within the Cyber Security Services department. Must have technical skills
Other skills candidate must possess
- Deploy and design large scale complex security ecosystems
- Good grasp of networking concepts and protocols
- Working experience with RHEL or any UNIX implementations including appliances based on RHEL/CentOS/Debian.
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP technologies and Internet Routing protocols
- Understands logs generated through authentication and authorization product, retention and management of such logs.
- Must have working experience with a Privileged Identity Management product within a large organization and is familiar with its deployment complexities.
- Must have hands on expertise with scripting / workflow development using one of the known scripting technologies like Python, BASH, KSH, PERL, etc.
- Needs to have experience with production server support, application upgrades and project life cycle.
- Integration of server performance and capacity monitoring tools with various products.
- Needs to have experience with production server support, application upgrades and project life cycle/ TDLC process.
- Integration of server performance and capacity monitoring with various products/tools.
- Working experience with TACACS, RADIUS, MSChapv2, PEAP and other implementations included within the AAA process is a plus.
- Working knowledge of open source product and technologies like openSSH, openSSL, Shinken/Sensu, Chef/Ansible, etc. is a plus.
Good to Have
- Is security conscious and has experience deploying security related updates to application and has deep understanding of server level patching mechanism
- Must have exceptional analytical skills
- Strong customer and quality-focus
- Must have experience following and developing procedures for operational support along with good documentation skills using well known tools & web applications
- Sound problem resolution, judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Fluently communicates in both written and oral English
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Certification or Extensive experience with either C#, .Net, Java, Perl, Python, Shell Scripting or any well-known / open source programming languages
- Networking related certifications like CCNE, CCNA
- CyberArk Sentry, Thycotic CSSS, BeyondTrust PSA Certification
- Hands on experience with web services and associated frameworks like SOAP, REST, and WCF.
- Knowledge of Security tools and hands-on experience with some of the following technologies is an added advantage:
- CA Workload Automation AE/Autosys
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Some experience on utilizing monitoring tools like IBM Tivoli, HP SiteScope
- Security Infrastructure technologies such as Token Technologies, Powerbroker, Unix Security tools, Kerberos, Directory Servers.
- Databases (Sybase ASE including OC/OS SDK, MSSQL, Oracle)
- Familiarity of Compliance and risk management frameworks and methodologies (ISO27002, SDLC).
- Provide Technical Application SME support for the Security Infrastructure and Applications.
- Production and UAT Environment setup.
- Capacity, Performance and Stability reporting and Management.
- Lead initiative to develop/improve scripts and other programs for system monitoring and maintenance.
- Provide Technical Mentoring.
- Lead Infrastructure projects and Security assessment for the infrastructure associated the applications in scope.
- Leadership Skills to Document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the operational requirements are met during the project transition
- Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .