Our client is an award-winning regional bank with multiple business lines. They are currently expanding their businesses in Asia, and they are looking for strong Cyber Security and Information Security professionals for a business-facing role. This role will require you to work closely with the IT Infrastructure team to protect and manage the information security of the organisation.
Job Scope for the Information Security AVP role
- Implementation of information system security policies, procedures & guidelines by securing internal and external bank information security.
- Manage compliance to regulatory requirements and report status to top management.
- Promote information security education and provide effective solutions to protect data.
- Align with Group Information Security Officer in implementing group security strategy.
Requirements of the Information Security AVP
- At least 7 years of experience in Cyber Security, Information Security or a related field.
- Experience in liaising with the Information Security teams across the world to align requirements.
- Relationship management locally and regionally from information security aspects.
- Strong strategy implementation to achieve information security initiatives.
- Information Security experience in the financial sector will be an added advantage.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)