- 200K+ annual bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Globesoft Services Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 12C6296
- 21 Mar 19
As an IT Infrastructure Architect you are responsible for infrastructure deployment strategy as it relates to designing, selecting, building, configuring, and deploying business capability through application, infrastructure & technology solutions, You must have driven and must possess a wide range of IT infrastructure experience such as network, servers, storage, etc. You are also responsible for providing both internal business and infrastructure group expertise in the development & execution of IT infrastructure solutions to business requirements, from both a strategic and tactical perspective; including IT security aspects.
- Executes regional IT infrastructure Design responsibilities to meet the regional business requirements of the company
- Reports into Infrastructure Planning and Design
- Work closely with application teams, engineering and capacity planners to provide infrastructure architectural oversight and, ensure validity and alignment of solutions with Company's Infrastructure guidelines.
- Engage and collaborate with engineering teams to establish, continuously improve and keep current regional IT Infrastructure Architectural Guidelines
- Perform infrastructure project cost review prior to submission for budget approval.
- Mentor and guide infrastructure teams to follow the agreed architecting guidelines
- At least 13 years of IT experience of which at least 5-6 years as an Infrastructure Architect managing multiple, medium to large cross-functional projects.
- Track record of successfully designing infrastructure architectural and review of complex IT systems across countries.
- Preferred IT Skill areas include:
- Server Hardware and technologies
- MS Windows Server networking services (AD, IP protocol, DNS, DHCP, WINS, WSUS, etc.).
- MS-Windows server OS, all versions and Unix or open source alternatives.
- Scripting (shell, PowerShell, vb, or any other)
- MS Windows Server networking services (AD, IP protocol, DNS, DHCP, WINS, WSUS, etc.)
- MS Client OS, all active versions.
- Virtualization technologies
- Storage Technologies – SAN, NAS etc.
- Networking – specifically LAN server switching, both physical and virtual.
- Backup & DR solutions and recovery technologies
If you are intersted, please forward your profile to email@example.com
EA License No. 12C6296
EA Reg.No. R1331368