At OCBC, we do not just merely provide a working space. We create a culture that allows you to flourish. Across the Bank, our leaders encourage fresh ideas, reward continuous learning and most importantly, we care for not just you but also your family. We recognize your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
Here at Group Operations & Technology, we are on a digital transformation journey to push the boundaries of banking operations and technology, applications development and infrastructure by continuously challenging and improving the way we work. We want to make banking seamless for our customers by creating a culture focused on creating excellent customer and employee experience.
Do come and join us today!
We are seeking self-motivated, highly experienced, and dedicated team players who are passionate about building digital infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Architect will be working with an infrastructure modernization team to design and implement OCBC's vision of a digital infrastructure. He will design OCBC's multi-Cloud across on premise and hybrid cloud infrastructure, leveraging new technology stacks to support modern application and AI driven IT operations. Responsibilities
- Develop architectural standards and technical design of modern technology infrastructure stacks which include (not limited to) hybrid cloud, AIOps
- Define roadmap of new capabilities to deliver multi-Cloud strategy
- Set and maintain architectural standards, design documents, and governance framework
- Collaborate and work with the various stakeholder to develop technical solutions, plans and configuration for new technology infrastructure stacks
- Possesses at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Solid experience on large scale infrastructure private and public cloud design, build and migration projects
- Minimum 5 years hands-on-experience on designing and building both on premise and hybrid cloud infrastructure, AIOps, Infrastructure as Code, DevOps toolset
- At least 5 years of working experience in cloud technology such as VMWare Cloud Foundation, Microfocus Cloud Management Platform, AWS, Azure, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Openshift, Kafka, REDIS, etc
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in technology infrastructure domain such as virtual server technologies, networking, internet protocols, scripting & monitoring tools.
- Possess good technical knowledge in implementing, troubleshoot, performance tuning of hardware, operating system and system services.
- Possessing VCDX-CMA, AWS Architect Professional, Azure Solution Architect Expert and or Google's Professional Cloud Architect certification will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skill and creative in problem solving.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- A good team player and able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move towards consensus.