Infrastructure Developer - Active Directory Site Reliability Engineer
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As a member of our Infrastructure Development group, you will dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to develop and deploy large scale infrastructure solutions that supports JPMC's diverse and critical businesses. You will be using the latest technologies, data management and security practices in all aspect of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication and collaboration are key to success product delivery.
Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is an engineering discipline that combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. This position is for a Site Reliability Engineer responsible for the development and implementation of processes necessary to improve application / system reliability along with operational support. The position would comprise of approximately equal focus on both software development and Infrastructure operation disciplines. This position will also develop software to automate operational processes along with coding for the shared engineering backlog deliverables.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Technology infrastructure automation and software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages (Python, PowerShell, and/or C#) & automation toolsets (Ansible)
- Experience working with two or more from the following: Web & API development, Windows Operating systems, networking, large scale software development and security software development
- Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies and familiar with the CI/CD practices
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Must have hands-on support experience and drove automation on Windows 2012R2 and Windows 2016 Server
- Must have experience on Active Directory or similar LDAP Technology; as well as ADFS or similar federation technology
- Expertise in Windows 2012 /2016 Active Directory environment, including experience with the design and operational support of Forest, Tree, Domain, Sites and services, Replication, GPO's, OU design principles & Multi-master operations
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 15 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.