- SGD 100 - 160K base
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
Infrastructure Monitoring Automation Specialist
My client is a renowned bank and they are expanding and growing aggressively in the region. They are expanding their Technology and Operations set up in Singapore and is keen to speak to top tier talents in the market.
They are currently looking to hire a senior role within their Infrastructure team. As part of a high-performing team, the individual will be providing subject matter expertise in driving command center automation and efficiency.
- Recognized university degree with at least 8 years of experience in data center and large IT infrastructure monitoring and automation. Computer operations and command Center tools and process are an added advantage.
- Develop the tools and solution to improve the efficiency of Data center command center
- Enhance the existing monitoring infrastructure and come up with new solutions to monitor the IT infrastructure more efficiently
- Rollout solutions to manage the Alerts, events incident tickets, BATCH SLAs and its forecasting.
- Tools : IBM Tivoli Monitoring and/or BMC monitoring product suite, BMC TrueSight Orchestration, Control-M, Python and other web development tools.
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous, proactive and able to think creatively.
- Independent worker with excellent verbal and report-writing skills
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly apply directly or send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Gwen Fok at +65 6350 0390 for more information.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1221836
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783