Create end-to-end system and solution for IT infrastructure management and managed services automation. System design should cover network, server (physical and virtual), integration, application, security and operation.
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Our core values – Customer Focus, Challenger Spirit, Teamwork, Integrity, and Personal Excellence – shape the way we work. We are passionate about making a difference and have an open and inclusive culture where everyone is empowered to do their best. Our diverse business means you will enjoy unique opportunities and rewarding experiences to learn and grow your career in a dynamic industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership, management and technical vision.
- Create end-to-end system and solution for IT infrastructure management and managed services automation. System design should cover network, server (physical and virtual), integration, application, security and operation.
- Build and manage project schedules, budget and resources.
- Meet with business stakeholders to determine current and future needs to support ICT business.
- Create roadmap for OSS and automation systems supporting managed services.
- Provide technical consultation as well as expertise to Business Leaders and users.
- Assist team to attain optimal team performance through removing technical obstacles.
- Establishes policies and procedures that produce high-quality service delivery solution.
The Ideal Candidate should possess the following:
- Tertiary education in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 10 years of experience in enterprise / solution architecture planning and design.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix/Windows Administration.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or other commercial products.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
- Experience in implementing DevOps in infrastructure management solution.
- Experience in service management methodologies and tools such as ServiceNow.
- Experience in robotic process automation.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities, being able to influence and inspire a cross-functional team and influence senior leadership.
- Highly organized, highly analytical and procedural, be a creative and strategic thinker, and an ability to work on multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Passion for solution development and automation, and actively look for opportunities to develop tools to streamline and simplify the development and delivery process.
- Good understanding with Systems, networking and development tools.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle.
- Self-motivated and have attention to detail.