Infrastructure Project Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley APAC , EA Licence No: 09C5506
- 22 May 19
A global bank is looking to hire an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager responsible for matrix management of project teams, and overseeing complex technology related projects in areas such as end user, network, distributed computing, et al.
The Infrastructure Project Manager will be focused on primarily managing large projects based on multiple technologies. Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Studying business and application requirements, reviewing organisational infrastructure and work with various technical teams to deliver on requirements
- Provide sign-off for phase and project completion as well as ensure all project documentation are updated
To qualify for this role, you must have:
- Experience with delivering infrastructure projects. Exposure to large scale enterprise and / or date centre environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills -- verbal and written
- Understanding of infrastructure ecosystem particularly for financial industry
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) huxley.com.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017