This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a global financial services firm looking to enhance their current systems and infrastructure. The Infrastructure Project Manager will be delivering infrastructure transformation projects across Network Services, Data Center, Cloud and Cyber Security.
The Infrastructure Project Manager will act as a focal point for the project and will face off with technical and non-technical stakeholders whilst delivering innovative technology projects for the organization.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Managing the full project life cycle from setting up a project and initiation to delivery and close
- Delivering complex projects with varying size and budget
- Responsible for managing, leading and motivating a team and ensuring current capability is matched against project requirements
To qualify for this role, you would have:
- Proven experience in IT project management with ideally end to end delivery of at least 2 large scale projects
- Experience in delivering infrastructure projects ideally in network, cloud and data center
- Strong risk management and control experience with exposure to RAID risk management
- The ability to form strong, mutual and professional business relationships with external partners and suppliers
If you are interested and would like to know more, or if you have the relevant experience, feel free to reach out to April Jimenez at a.jimenez (at) gravitasgroup (dot) com