- Oct 21, 2022
We are looking for a Infrastructure Support Specialist on a 12-Month contract with the possibility of extension or conversion to a permanent position based on the performance and business needs.
This role oversees multiple key domains including Online banking, Wealth Online, Payments, Financial centers, Contact centers, ATM , Merchant Services applications. Roles and Responsibilities
- Gathering and consolidating documentation on application architecture, process flows and change requirements as well as dependencies.
- Develop key relationships with multiple stakeholders and actively engaging them to formally develop a successful comprehensive change plan.
- Design/develop change templates that cover each applications requirements and dependencies into a template library.
- Tapping on appropriate change templates, plan and coordinate application change windows ensuring any dependencies are identified and validated ahead of the change.
- Role is shift based, covering local business hours, but does require occasional night meetings with US counterparts as well as weekend/public holiday production change support.
- Monitoring and regulating the progress of changes via well-crafted change scripts.
- Assist ongoing changes should they be delayed or potentially not going to complete before their window ends.
- Raise and assist to escalate and partnering with Release Management partners.
- Assist any ongoing incidents that arise and provide supporting information to determine if it could be change related.
- 6+ years in an Enterprise infrastructure support or Enterprise application support role.
- Demonstrate ITSM best practices.
- Possess technical proficiency in an infrastructure domain such as server OS, database, middleware or network (CCNA, etc.).
- Possess charismatic people skills and able to lead and coordinate with teams across technology and business partners globally.
- Strong ability to handle and manage disruptions, taking point to lead and bring things back to BAU (business as usual).
- Exposure to Splunk, Dynatrace, IBM WebSphere Console, BladeLogic and Excel Macros is an advantage.
- Experience in running or migrating an Enterprise level application into a cloud environment like Azure/AWS is an advantage.
If you feel that you have the right skills or experience for this role, please apply to this job or send your CV to email@example.com .
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Guo Qiang Low
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R22104891