Our client is a multi trillion global asset management firm, with a strong track recrod in the region. We are seeking a Senior Business Development Professional for its Institutional Business, based in Singapore. The role involves managing the company's institutional distribution activities with a primary focus on growing and expanding the business in the Southeast Asia region.
- Develop and implement sales strategy for Southeast Asia institutional distribution business.
- Act as primary point of contact for institutional clients, prospects, and financial institutions
- Grow and maintain existing clients and assets.
- Understand and provide suitable solutions for clients using the full range of products.
- Coordinate and ensure delivery of after-sales service to clients.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and prospects in Southeast Asia that meet their needs while also aligning with the Group long-term revenue and profitability goals
- Support business development, assist in the production of materials such as due diligence questionnaires, requests for proposals, and presentations/reports, and participate in marketing seminars and event planning
- Keep appropriate records of sales activities in Salesforce, including call meeting notes, prospective client contacts, and progress against targets, and produce business plans and maintain a robust pipeline of business opportunities.
- Work within the matrix structure of a global institution, collaborating effectively with other teams, such as Product, Client Services, Marketing, Operations, Legal, and Compliance) and investment firms to enhance sales effectiveness and efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as Business, Marketing, or Finance
- At least 8 years of professional experience, with a preference for candidates who have at least 5 years of experience in the Business Development and Asset Management industries
- Prior experience in a client-facing role, such as account management or sales support, specifically in the Institutional Business sector is preferred
- Fluency in English is required, and proficiency in an additional language spoken in Southeast Asia is preferred
- Proficiency in computer software, particularly Salesforce, Morningstar, and the Bloomberg Terminal, is a plus
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to Lyn at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Thank you
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret to inform you that only short-listed applicants would be notified. Thank you for your understanding **
FUNDS PARTNERSHIP (ASIA) PTE. LTD
EA License No.: 15C7420
A Reg No.: R1328173