- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 18 Feb 19
An exciting Integration Lead job has just become available in a global financial services firm, based in Singapore.
About the Integration Lead Role:
In this business critical role, you will be part of the Platform Integration team within the Applications & Platforms department providing analysis, design, integration and maintenance services for the overall application and platform landscape. The platform integration team is responsible primarily for ensuring integration between its partners, as well as the maintenance and management of all other Corporate platforms.
- Providing technical leadership and practical hands on delivery of projects to integrate new business systems
- Understanding the integration requirements for business systems, and driving the architecture and design of solutions to provide similar capabilities within the environment Integration planning including dependencies,
- schedules and resourcing
- Implementing and continuously adapting and improving the design and environment in cooperation with selected implementation partners
- Engaging with the relevant internal and external provider teams and SME's to guarantee end to end interoperability timely delivery is key
- Ensure that the platform meets and exceeds the high standards of the business and its clients
- Special attention will be paid on production stability and manageability of the platform
- Ensure with an appropriate and robust system management design, that the expected level of availability and security can be achieved within budget
To succeed in the Integration Lead job, you must have strong understanding of network architecture and application development methodologies.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management Frameworks and Standards (e.g. CMMI, ITIL).
- Detailed knowledge of current IT systems, practices and procedures
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of major components of an enterprise technical architecture
- Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short -term perspectives of situations
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of solution architecture alternatives
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Flexibility to deal with conflicting and changing priorities, and multi-tasking
This is an established Financial Firm that is embarking on a major transformation program. Their culture in the Singapore offices is renowned as one of the best on the market and the organisation is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Integration Lead role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak