Job Reference #239710BR
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team. GIA's role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Group Functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing the credit related risks across the group. You will be directly involved in UBS firm-wide credit risk related audits and periodically assist our colleagues in other GIA teams. In that role, you will gain insight into a wide variety of risk processes across the bank and will be able to influence their effectiveness.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients. Your expertise
• ideally 5 years in credit risk focusing on counterparty credit risk and FI and NBFI sectors. This experience could have been gained at a major financial institution, consulting firm or in an internal audit function.
• a detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations (e.g. A-IRB, Basel II and III, IMM & Repo VAR, Concentration risk management) as well a quantitative approach to problem solving
• a good understanding of (i) over the counter, exchange traded, securities financing transactions and collateralized lending, (ii) PD&LGD and IMM&REPO VAR models and (iii) Concentration risks including correlation and contagion risks.
• strong audit experience, preferably in an internal audit function of a comparable financial institutions
• good data analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
• a university degree
• excellent command of written and spoken English; additional languages, especially German, are a plus
• reliable when working independently, with sound judgment to determine when to escalate issues
• risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions and clients
• a flexible and committed team player
• curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.