Establish the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework, which includes conceptualizing, risk policies, reporting and monitoring. Facilitate the execution of ERM Framework (and risk assessments) within the group and support reviews with internal stakeholders; run strategic projects to examine specific risks in detail; conduct risk seminars and training workshops as part of a comprehensive risk education framework; support and facilitate the effective administration of business processes and risk management in the group. Ensure that the Risk Management Framework facilitates continuous improvement of organization. Manage and monitor company’s Internal Control and Compliance Program and Activities.
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Establish, communicate, and facilitate the use of appropriate ERM methodologies, tools & techniques across the group.
- Lead in the implementation of the company’s ERM policy, framework, system, tools, and risk profile/register/reports.
- Assist in the implementation of ERM initiatives within the organization (e.g., monitor KRIs)
- Promote organizational risk awareness culture through communications, workshops, training sessions, and informal/formal engagements, etc.
- Integrate Risk management with strategic management process.
- Develop monitoring methods to highlight performance of ERM Framework; Ensure that a comprehensive and continuous risk identification process is in place.
- Establish and follow-up an appropriate framework to facilitate collection and analysis of data and information.
- Proactively engage the Risk Champions to monitor & report the risks, build tools & processes, drive risk informed decision making and enhance risk informed execution.
Internal Control & Compliance
- Provide independent and objective support to the group companies.
- Contribute to Internal Control initiatives (i.e., perform internal control documentation including business narratives, flowcharts, risk control matrices, etc.).
- Evaluate / design Policies and Procedures and assisting entities in implementation.
- Perform independent and objective reviews and analyses of business processes, IT general controls, policies etc., to improve operations, ensure compliance, and to better manage risks.
- Prepare detailed and executive summary updates/reports for management.
- Address past review issues and support in remediation action plans.
- Conduct internal control/compliance related trainings.
- Address non-compliance, manage fraud issues, and perform investigation
- Recognised local University Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Chartered Accountant, CPA required
- Min 8 years of relevant working experience (ERM, risk management, SOX, internal control and compliance, internal audit)
- Good understanding of COSO framework
- Strong awareness and knowledge in internal controls and governance
- Ability to write / revise policies and guidelines and maintain Risk Register
- Thorough understanding of the business or organization's goals and values
- Good proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Willing to travel to Asia Pacific countries
Interested applicants, please submit your application by clicking APPLY NOW
Due to high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. JAC Recruitment will evaluate applications by qualifications and experience based on the current job scope. Should a candidate meet the necessary job requirements, he/she will be notified immediately for an interview. Otherwise, his/her application will be kept in our active file for future reference.
Elsie Soh Lay Ching (R1105510)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)