TOM Singapore is supporting our client, a global banking and financial services company to identify and hire a Head of Operational Risk to join their Singapore office. The selected candidate will report directly to the Chief Risk Officer and will ensure that enterprise, operational, fraud risk and information security management are properly identified and controlled across the banks international operations.
We are looking for an individual who will bring in their own ideas / experience on how to develop a best-in-class operational risk framework to meet strategic objectives
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing overall risk strategy and developing a robust risk infrastructure
- Review overall risk governance structure defining the international roll out of the banks policies across all of their international locations and reporting back to Head Office
- Lead overall risk regulatory reporting, manage the risk dashboard and report to regional regulators as appropriate to comply with internal and external policy, procedures and regulations
- Review of risk systems ( Ensuring data integrity, Automation etc.) and oversee an international enterprise-wide risk assessment in Asia to enhance the identification of key business risks
- Additional projects as and when required to assist the CRO
- Minimum 15 years working experience within the Operational Risk function preferably across corporate, institutional, transactional or retail bank
- Management of staff in international locations and a history of proven stakeholder management capabilities
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation and comfortable to challenge the status quo
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills instilling the corporate values of the group
- Supporting the CRO in conducting operational risk training in all international offices
Should you wish to explore this role and meet the role requirements - please forward on your CV in application.