The successful candidate will be :
• Advising clients on projects such as mergers and acquisitions, cross border transactions, corporate restructuring, initial public offerings, tax due diligence, tax rulings, tax incentives and
tax risk management.
• Providing clients with tax efficient solutions which take into consideration sound knowledge of
our clients’ businesses.
• Providing assistance and coordination for regional and/or global projects in various industries.
The ideal candidate should:
• Possess at least 4 years of relevant working experience in local Corporate Tax and/or
international corporate tax.
• M&A tax experience, and Singapore and international tax consulting experience preferred.
• Possess a University degree and/or post-graduate qualification in Accounting, Finance,
Business or Law.
• Have an outward-looking, people-oriented personality with great communication skills as well
as an analytical mind, leadership qualities and the ability to work effectively in a team
• Be strongly driven and committed to deliver cutting-edge solutions for our clients in a wide
spectrum of industries.