Our clients are award-winning private banks with an established presence across key markets. Known for a dynamic and cohesive culture, they are currently seeking to hire an Investment Advisor (AD/Director) covering the Greater China / SEA markets respectively.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sound investment advice to Relationship Managers and identifying suitable investment opportunities for Private Banking clients
- Keeping abreast of market updates and regulations within the investment landscapes
- Conducting portfolio review for clients on a regular basis to ensure that their investment portfolio is in line with expectations and recommendations
- Tertiary education with a strong academic track record in the related disciplines of Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics and Accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a similar field in a Private Banking or Wealth Management set-up
- Strong knowledge across all investment product classes
- Self-driven, highly motivated and able to work as a team player
- Note: If you are keen on the role covering the Greater China markets, high proficiency in Mandarin is mandatory to liaise with these clients
Please reach out to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Connect with us on Linkedin at #eamesprivatebanking.