An established global asset manager with a strong Asia footprint is looking to hire an investment associate as part of their expansion plans for their Asia operations. Position is based in Singapore and has a global coverage.
- Conduct fundamental research on listed companies within the North Asia sector and present ideas to the Equity PM in stock selection and portfolio monitoring
- Build detailed financial models, company analysis and valuations, as well as maintaining existing financial databases.
- Help with the writing of regular research reports on covered financial services companies, as well as industry thematic reports.
- Provide industry insight and analysis to sales team and institutional clients.
- Travel to meet companies, regulators and investors on a regular basis.
- Possesses a good university degree with 4 - 7 years of investment or investment related experience. CFA qualification preferred.
- Good quantitative and analytical skills, proficient in Bloomberg, Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Assess) and Statistical Programming.
- Demonstrate keen interest in investing and has direct or indirect experience with multi asset classes/funds such as equity, fixed income and marketable alternatives.
- Ability to articulate and write well, as well as speak confidently.
- Personable, good working attitude and a team player
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com