Newly created headcount with a leading British Investment bank! The role will focus on markets compliance advisory for FX & Rates products with a focus on the China market.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Provide compliance advice to the markets business, specifically on FX & Rates products for the China region.
- Develop and maintain effective compliance program and conduct risk assessments.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes affecting the business and ensure that internal compliance policies are updated/robust.
- Assist in product development and approval.
- Markets compliance experience in the investment banking sector with strong FX & Rates product knowledge.
- Strong Mandarin skills and experience covering the China market will be advantageous.
- Experience liaising with external parties (e.g., regulators/external auditors) on compliance issues.
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis.
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3165 0029
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.