Excellent career opportunity with a leading U.S Investment bank! The role will have a hybrid coverage of financial markets compliance advisory, focusing on Equities products and core compliance for the SEA region.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Provide compliance advice to the financial markets business across SEA region, with a bigger focus on equities products and on a supportive basis for FICC.
- Develop and maintain effective compliance program and conduct risk assessments.
- Exercise oversight on core compliance functions across surveillance, licensing, PA dealing etc.
- Liaise with regulators across the region and regulatory matters.
- Financial markets compliance experience with strong equities product knowledge, understanding of SGX rulings and the SFA.
- Experience liaising with external parties (e.g., regulators/external auditors) on compliance issues.
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis.
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on email@example.com or call +65 3165 0029
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.