- Sep 21, 2022
PE Professional in the Energy Sector
We are working exclusively with our client, a private equity investment firm focusing on Asia's energy sector to place a Investment VP. The suitable candidate will require to have a blend of financial acumen, investment analysis and operational judgement to support the firm in building and managing their investment portfolio.
- Responsible for deal sourcing in Singapore and overseas to seek out potential investment opportunities. Evaluate investment opportunities and provide support in structuring / executing the acquisition for the Company's growth within the Asia Pacific. Perform post acquisition investment analysis
- Operational Matters- Assuming leadership of specific projects and activities & supervising specific staff within the investment group to maintain productivity and meet Company targets with respect to quality, budget and schedule
- Performance of terrain analyses for prospective new investments including general situational and specific sector assessment. Completion of company and asset evaluations including risk and financial analyses.
- Understanding of various regional fiscal regimes and typical legal and commercial agreements related to the natural resources industry.
- Able to conduct targeted research and expertise in building financial models in Excel to drive investment decisions
- 8+ years' experience within the natural resources sector including operations, finance and analysis
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at +65 92333383 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371