Iron Ore Analyst
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working an international shipping company looking to hire a mid-senior level analyst to join the iron ore research and analytics team in Singapore. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for the fundamental analysis of the iron ore, providing the freight trading desk with insight and research
- Work closely with the commercial teams being the point of contact for market information
- Identify trends and frequencies within the iron ore market notifying and updating the freight trading desk
- Utilize and implement forecast models supporting research and marketing activities
- Reporting into the Head of Iron Ore Research and Analytics.
- 4+ years' experience in commodity research/analytics with a fundamental understanding of the iron ore market
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as excellent communication skills
- Understanding of the Chinese iron ore market with existing industry network. Ability to speak Mandarin would be advantageous
- Team player and good organisational, time management and planning skills prioritising urgent work load.
- Located in Singapore