Westbury Partners selectively works with a number of high performing and profitable technology oriented trading firms and fintech vendors for their respective tech hubs in Asia.
This interesting role will see you employ your enthusiasm for crypto trading and engineering to architect and engineer high performance trading systems.
Previous experience building C++ or Java trading systems at a commercial level for market makers, prop or principal traders will set you up well for this role. We're also looking for the following skills;
- Significant experience in developing latency sensitive, multithreaded C++ or Java systems (gaming, aviation, trading etc.)
- Working competency with Python
- Ability to work with OO design principles in a global team environment
- Sound technical knowledge of programming in Linux environments
- Programming and design expertise with micro-service architecture
- Familiarity with financial markets APIs and exchange connectivity
- Proven record in software and hardware performance optimisation
- Demonstrable interest in cryptocurrency trading, market movements and opinions on current crypto topics
For more information and to apply, please send your CV via e-mail to email@example.com or by clicking the apply button.
EA License : 17S8969 | Company Registration : 201727700C | EA Registration : R1880285