- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 10 Aug 18
Developers choose work items they will complete, estimate the time to complete, and are responsible for final deployment of working production code. Developers will work with users, product owners and/or other developers to provide solutions.
These roles include building prototypes and iterative solutions that are then provided to customers. Success is based upon producing value for our clients in the product suite.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, codes and implements programs in one or more programming languages, for a specific assigned software system or systems.
- Working with the Financial Markets such as FX, Interest Rates, Commodities, Derivatives etc.
- Identifies application, database software, and programming problems.
- Assesses the health and performance of software applications and databases.
- Participates and maintains relationships with business units, customers and information technology subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks and functional/integration issues.
- Advises on options, impact on other business processes, and system priorities to customers and other impacted parties
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Good University education in relevant degree(Computer Science, Programming etc)
- Experience with Java, Servlet, J2EE and an understanding of linking to back-end applications.
- Experience with ReactJs, html, html5, CSS3 (Preferable)
- Core development experience in large scale enterprise Java applications using React Framework, Object Relational Mapping (ORM), J2EE Design Patterns, JMS, Webservices, DB2 & SQL Databases. (Preferable)
- Experience and expertise in one or more of the following: Hibernate, Spring Web Services (both SOAP and REST). (Preferable)
Please get in touch asap if interested! firstname.lastname@example.org or 63407318