My client is a leading global multi-asset, multi-strategy hedge fund with a major presence in Asia across Singapore and Hong Kong. As part of their expansion into new markets and product offerings in the region, they are seeking a Senior Java Software Engineer with expertise in low latency connectivity systems to join their Market Connectivity team, in Singapore.
The Market Connectivity team is a global team, with the primary responsibility of developing front office trading solutions with brokers, exchanges, ECN’s and third-party platforms across all asset classes and regions.
You will be focused on developing a suite of brand new blue sky systems and applications supporting electronic trading with an immediate focus on fixed income trading (futures, bonds).
· Expert Java and multithreading
· Strong FIX (4.2-5.0) experience
· Understanding of market structure for futures and bonds
· Experience in research and statistical analysis is preferred
· Hedge fund compensation structure and benefits
· High autonomy / low bureaucracy
· Greenfield development
· Opportunity to work on quant / research projects
BAH Partners specialise in placing the leading technology and quantitative talent into Asia Pacific’s premier financial and technology-driven organisations. If you would like more information, or to confidentially discuss your career options, please contact me at email@example.com / +852-2544-4479.
Follow us @ https://hk.linkedin.com/company/bah