My client is a leading Tier-1 US investment bank with major presence in APAC. They are looking for strong Java developers who will contribute to their delta one trading team.
- As a part of the Equities Technology team you will be responsible for designing and implementing the firm’s strategic vision for the Equities technology stack
- You will deliver value by architecting scalable solutions that are primed for reuse across the revenue generating divisions
- You will reform workflows through automation and devise the tools which will enable the equities business to better service their client’s needs
- You will develop and enhance the data centric tools that will be used to drive business decision making
- You will help internal and external clients to leverage the technology offering to efficiently and effectively meet their business goals
- 3+ years of experience developing large-scale applications
- Thorough knowledge of Java programming concepts
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Experience with distributed, event driven systems and using messaging protocols
- Experience building applications on Linux
- Experience with modern java service architectures
- The chance to work in a tier-1 US investment bank
- Constantly use modern and cutting edge technologies
- High visibility
- More autonomy
This is a great opportunity for the aspiring candidates to put their expertise to use at the right platform and gain first class experience of working in an Investment Bank.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Praveen Sabnani at Praveen.Sabnani@bahpartners.com or call +852 69050581 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340