- Design and development of banking application
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the development & engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Degree holder in Computer science, information technology or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in software development within banking industry
- Proficient in J2EE, Spring Boot, Camel, ReactJS, REST APIs, microservices, XML, Oracle, UML, Connect Direct, SFTP, Unix, MQ series
- Possession of good understanding of middleware technologies like MQ, Kafka and Cloud-related technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiar with file transfer protocols using DevOps CI/CD pipeline, SSH, connect direct, sftp and MQ, file encryptions methods (PGP)
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, Iterative etc,
- Experience in Commercial, Transaction banking, Payments, Collections and System development life cycle is a must.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge and experience in SWIFT and ISO 2002 standard message formats.
- Good coding practice.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 16 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.