- Has to work closely with customer team
- Need to have discussions for technical solutions with customer and guide offshore teams about the same
- Need to lead the application development activities
- Discuss with customer and resolve technical impediments faced by offshore teams
- Guide offshore team on issues found during SIT and UAT testing
- Work with customer for getting infrastructure/access related issues resolved
- Graduate in Computer related studies or Information Technology
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of Insurance domain is an advantage.
- Experience in Spring, Spring Boot, RESTFUL/SOAP Web services, Microservices ,NodeJS/Typescript/ReactJS, RESTful, JSON, Java, Angular
- Experience with distributed messaging and event driven systems (Kafka, MQ, etc.)
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes Container Orchestration is a plus
- High proficiency in developmental toolsets including CI/CD tools
- Experience with MicroServices and development tools like GIT
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : May 25 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.